Need an effective, chemical-free, window cleaning solution? Our safe and sustainable microfiber Window Cleaning Cloth gets glass, like windows, mirrors, and more, sparkling clean with only water. The soft, tightly woven microfiber cleaning cloth removes up to 99% of bacteria* and leaves shiny surfaces spotless with no unsightly streaks or residues. It also works great with our EnviroCloth® and Dusting Mitt, eliminating the need for harmful chemical cleaners!
BacLock® **—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit bacterial odors, offering continuous protection against mold and mildew growth within the cloth.
This product was independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*When following proper care and use instructions.
**Contains BacLock®, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
- Traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces streak-free, so you won’t have to clean as often.
- No need for harsh chemicals that can harm your family’s health.
- Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products.
- Experience less paper dust in your home as paper towels are eliminated.
- Can be folded to create multiple surfaces for nonstop cleaning.
- Can be laundered less often.
- Dries quickly.
- Cut cleaning time in half and save money by using only water.
- Save money and protect the environment by eliminating the need for paper towels.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- This product and its components have been tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.