These extra-absorbent microfiber cloths will help you grab, trap and eliminate kitchen messes using only water.
This product was independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following proper care and use instructions.
- BacLock®* offers continuous protection against microbes and odors within the cloth.
- BacLock* within the cloth makes it mildew-resistant, keeping it cleaner and fresher, longer.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified, this product and its components have been tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances and passed, enabling you to make responsible decisions for you and your family.
- Norwex Microfiber uses a combination of static electricity and capillary action to pull dirt and grease up into the fibers and away from the surface.
- Saves time, money and the environment with chemical-free cleaning and no paper towels.
- Unique channel textured weave comes in 6 colors; diamond textured weave is available in amethyst, turquoise and mushroom.
- Diamond textured weave is made from 70% recycled microfiber yarn.
- Super-soft, absorbent and fast-drying.
- Less lint than traditional cotton cloths, so these cloths help provide a friendlier environment for allergy-sensitive individuals.
- Non-abrasive and safe on most kitchen surfaces.
- Colors complement our Kitchen Towels.