Talk about a multitasker! These hardworking microfiber marvels use water alone to remove up to 99% of bacteria* from just about any home surface. Just dampen and wipe—you may never need chemical-packed cleaning products or wasteful paper towels again. Plus, the power of BacLock** technology goes to work to self-purify within 24 hours. Everyone gets a greener, cleaner bill of health—you, your family, your home, even Mother Earth.
- Super-absorbent to hold 7x times its weight in water.
- Exclusive micro silver antibacterial agent inhibits odor caused by bacteria, mold, and mildew—which means it’s ready to use again and again.
- Makes quick work of everyday messes—use wet, dry or damp depending on the task.
- Woven from dense, super-fine fibers that attract dirt—and suck up germs and bacteria—thanks to their magnetic charge.
This product was independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
*When following proper care and use instructions.
**Contains BacLock®, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
- Kind to the environment and your wallet. One versatile, grab-and-go cloth does it all sans harmful chemicals that can linger in the air and on surfaces. And because they’re reusable, they’ll end up in your laundry—not a landfill.
- Self-purifies, which means you need to launder less often.
- Cuts down on cleaning time. No more switching from cleaner to cleaner.
- Super-fine, microscopic fibers—measuring in at 1/200th the thickness of a human hair—hold water in the cloth, not on surfaces. And with a maximum length of more that 10 million feet (3 million meters), these masses of microfibers provide unsurpassed cleaning power.
- Certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® and tested against a list of 350+ harmful substances.
- Made of 70 percent recycled materials.