The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil is commonly diffused with citrus oils. The topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
Native to Southern Europe and Western Asia, Cypress essential oil is derived from tall evergreen trees. Cypress has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. One of the main chemical compounds and monoterpenes in Cypress, α-pinene, helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. The monoterpenes in Cypress are beneficial for oily skin and overall skin health. It also has a grounding effect, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Apply to feet and legs prior to a long run.
- Diffuse for an invigorating scent.
- Mix with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Offers an invigorating sensation on the skin
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Provides an uplifting aroma