Our microfiber towels with BacLock®* feature a beautiful diamond weave to grab, trap and eliminate kitchen messes and look great doing it. Plus they’re made from 70% recycled microfiber. Perfect for drying dishes, wiping countertops, soaking up spills and so much more!
This product was independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Size: 65 cm x 35 cm / 25.59" x 13.78"
*Contains BacLock®, our exclusive antibacterial agent for selfcleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and mildew growth within the product.
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following proper care and use instructions.
- BacLock®* offers continuous protection against microbes and odors within the towel.
- BacLock* within the cloth makes it mildew-resistant, keeping it cleaner and fresher, longer.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified, this product and its components have been tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances and passed, enabling you to make responsible decisions for you and your family.
- Norwex Microfiber uses a combination of static electricity and capillary action to pull dirt and grease up into the fibers and away from the surface.
- Made from 70% recycled microfiber yarn.
- Saves time, money and the environment with chemical-free cleaning and no paper towels.
- Super-soft, absorbent and fast-drying.
- Less lint than traditional cotton towels, so these cloths help provide a friendlier environment for allergy-sensitive individuals.
- Non-abrasive and safe on most kitchen surfaces.
- Beautiful diamond textured weave is available in amethyst and turquoise to enhance every decor.
- Colors complement our Kitchen Cloths.