WHAT IT IS
Made from 70% Recycled Materials and constructed of Norwex Microfiber, the Wet Mop Pad is ideal for washing floors and walls, quickly removing up to 99% of bacteria from a surface using water only.
- Norwex Mop Systems clean floors using microfiber Mop Pads and water only.
- Perfect for a variety of floor surfaces as well as windows, walls and ceilings.
- Dry Superior Mop Pads are constructed of Norwex Microfiber and use static electricity to draw, lift and trap even the tiniest particles of dirt and debris.
- Nylon and microfiber give the Tile Mop Pad extra scrubbing power.
- Norwex Microfiber in the Tile and Wet Mop Pads has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with water only when following the proper care and use instructions.
- The Wet Mop Pads contain Norwex's exclusive BacLock® agent.
- One of the Wet Mop Pads is made from 70% recycled materials.
- Mop Pads can be easily switched to suit the purpose.
- Mop Base can be locked into position to easily clean windows and ceilings.
- Telescopic Mop Handle also fits our bendable microfiber EnviroWand® to clean ceiling fans.
- Floors are safer for children and pets—No harmful chemical residues remain when mopped with water.
- One Mop Pad cleans the entire floor, saving time.
- No heavy pail to carry makes mopping easier.
- Floors dry quickly and stay cleaner longer with no chemical residue to attract and hold dirt and grime.
- Adjustable Telescopic Mop Handle easily reaches ceilings, walls and high windows as well as floors.
- Use the Mop Conversion Kit and/or the Ergo-Bend to extend your cleaning power even more!
Norwex Wet Mop Pad Lg, Recycled - Rose Quartz