Stainless steel appliances seem to show every little smudge, fingerprint, grease mark, and water droplet, making your kitchen look less than pristine. But the unique weave of our Stainless Steel Cloth gets both large and small appliances, stovetops and more streak-free and gleaming with just a quick swipe—no harsh cleansers required. Won’t scratch surfaces; removes 99% of bacteria from surfaces with only water.* Suitable for smooth stainless steel and other metals.**
This product was independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
*When following proper care and use instructions.
**Please follow manufacturer's instructions for special coatings used on various metals.
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
- Constructed of tightly woven Norwex Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock®* agent
- BacLock*, our exclusive micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self-purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- This product and its components have been tested against a list of over 350 harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- The cloth’s flat weave makes it perfect for cleaning easily scratched smooth metal surfaces.
- Easily removes fingerprints, dirt, grease, water marks and more
- Perfect for stainless steel refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, range tops, prep tables, sinks, toasters, bakeware, flatware, dishware, even bathroom accessories
- Great for polishing ceramic stovetops
- No need for harmful cleaning chemicals that can put your family’s health at risk
- Save money and protect the environment by using only water
- Will not scratch surfaces***
- Leaves surfaces clean and streak-free
- Dries quickly
***Use caution on applied surfaces. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.