Tulsi (Holy Basil) has been used throughout Hindu cultures to promote wellness and spiritual enlightenment. It is traditionally used around the world as part of rituals and protection in many cultures.
Native to Southeast Asia, this small, green, bushy shrub with lavender-hued flowers is part of the mint family. It has a history within Indian health practices as a natural solution for many conditions. Tulsi (Holy Basil) meaning “the incomparable one,” is considered “Queen of the Herbs.” Experimental research suggests that eugenol and beta-caryophyllene, constituents of Tulsi, contribute to its cleansing properties and skin benefits. CPTG® Tulsi resembles a cross between traditional Basil oil and Clove oil. Reminiscent of freshly cut basil, the warm, sweet aroma creates an engaging atmosphere. It is traditionally used around the world as part of rituals and protection in many cultures. Apply to skin to help keep the appearance clean and healthy.
- Diffuse to promote a calming atmosphere.
- Add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle.
- Add one drop to your lotion as part of your skin care routine.
- Add one drop to palm of your hand, rub hands together, and cup hands over your nose and inhale.
- Has a calming aroma
- May help maintain oral hygiene
- May support the appearance of healthy skin